A current picture of my home-lab setup. You can see on the left side from top to bottom:
- a Sun Fire T1000 server for LDom testing
- two Sun Fire V480 Servers running a Oracle RAC (11g R2)
- a Sun StorEdge 6020/6120 array with 28 146 GB fibre channel disks
- an old Nortel modular switch
On right side from top to bottom:
- HP ProCurve 3500yl core switch (on the backside)
- HP ProLiant DL385 G5p server acting as main ESX server for infrastructure services like vCenter, AD, DHCP, KIckstart, Jumpstart, etc.
- HP ProLiant DL185 G5 storage server running OpenSolaris with only 3 TB raw capacity
- two Brocade 3850 SAN switches (on the backside)
- HP EVA 4000 with 56 72 GB disks
- HP c-Class BladeSystem with currently 3 BL460c G1 servers, 1 BL495c G5 server, 1 BL465c G5 server and one BL860c server, connected thru Virtual Connect modules to the network and SAN.